About : Independent Insurance Agency
Description : We are a Family owned business located in Marion, VA across from the Train Station inside of First Residential Mortgage. We offer all Personal lines Insurance Products: Home, Auto, Motorcycle, Boat, Recreational Vehichles, Umbrella, and Personal Articles.
652 N MAIN ST, MARION, VA 24354
Distance: 2.6 Miles
Recent Facebook Posts:
Lol! Found this in a magazine today! Love it!.
Below is a list of some of the most common traffic violations and on average how your insurance rate will increase per the violation.
**The information was provided by Insurance.com.
1) 22% Increase = Reckless Driving
2) 19% Increase = DUI, 1st offense
3) 15% Increase = Speeding 30 MPH over the limit
4) 15% Increase = Failure to stop
5) 14% Increase = Improper Turn
6) 13% Increase = Tailgating
7) 11% Increase = Speeding 1-14 MPH over the limit
8) 9 % Increase = Failure to Yield
9) 3 % Increase = Seat- Belt Violations.
When you lend your car, you are lending Your Insurance as well!
If someone borrows your car and has an accident, you and your insurance would be responsible for the repair costs associated with your own vehicle.